Shi by Journeys

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shi by Journeys

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Shi by Journeys in May 2014.

Applied online, called the store to see if they were still hiring and if they reviewed my application, manager said to come in the next day for a group interview. It was just odd. She was rude and bitchy. Said only 2 girls would get the position. The rules were too strict as well.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Shi by Journeys in October 2011.

I loved it there! I applied to a salon for the ASM position and they were very supportive in my pursuit!

Compromise, compromise, compromise.

Sales Associate Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Shi by Journeys in April 2011.

I walked into the store handed the manager my app and resume and was offered an interview on the spot. The next week I showed up to the interview and the manager seemed very unorganized. It took her 5 min to find and gather all the information needed for the interview. We walked over to a bench she asked me a few basic questions and then proceeded to inform me of the company and their policies. It was a very easy and relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

I declined because they could not offer enough hours and pay was very minimal with strict goals. Another important factor was the managers organization. That was a huge clue as to how the business was ran.