Shiloh Industries

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lead Applications Developer Interview

Valley City, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Shiloh Industries in November 2012.

Interview Details – After a long phone interview with CIO and discussion on my background and plans for the future. I had another phone interview with the other managers. Following that they brought me in for a personal interview that lasted 5 hours with CIO and managers followed by interview by team I will be leading.

Interview Question – There was not difficult question but they did ask many personal questions and we discussed my family live including adoption of my children   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Originally turned the position down but after counter offer I accepted

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Shiloh Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shiloh Industries Lead Applications Developer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Shiloh Industries employees and interview candidates.