Shionogi & Co. Supplier Quality Manager Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Supplier Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Shionogi & Co. in August 2009.

Initial phone pres-screen with the hiring manager. Then flown in for face-to-face interview with hiring manager and co-worker. Additional interviews conducted with Quality Director, HR representative. Schedule somewhat disorganized due to travel schedules of interviewers. There did not seem to be a set procedure for defining questions or a consistent approach between interviewers. Total interviews took less than 1 full-day.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in this job, since it was a lower level and lower paying job than my current role.   Answer Question
Did not negotiate, was informed that I was at the top of the range for salary even with pay-decrease from previous position. My recruiter is now an in-house employee, so may have discouraged negotiation due to move internally.