Shiseido Cosmetics

1.8

Shiseido Counter Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Shiseido Cosmetics.

I talked with cosmetic manager and was hired the same day. I told the cosmetic manager that I had worked with another cosmetic company for 13 years. I told her I was able to do cold calling in order to bring former customers back to the store. I also shared that I was able to market counter so it would be attractive and inviting. Since I was use to doing facials, I added that I could do that at the counter so customer would be able to experience the product and therefore try before they buy.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate since it was my first job of getting back into the workplace.

Executive Interview

i interview with supervisor then with president . long wait time for HR to return back after job offer . Paperwork takes forever -HR not organized - VP of Sales at BPI division is in way over her head!

yes i was able to negotiate

Counter Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Shiseido Cosmetics in July 2012.

Got email reply to call for phone interview. Had phone interview and scheduled a face-to-face interview for next week. After first interview, waited a few days and got a call for a second interview. During second interview, scheduled an appointment to see how the facial process is and interviewed with a third person.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rutherford, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rutherford, NJ

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Shiseido Cosmetics in February 2010.

You only get hired if someone knows you.

Interview Questions
    • Its hard to accept that they tell you at the interview that there is no chance of advancement   View Answer
    There was no negotiation phase

Beauty Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Shiseido Cosmetics in November 2009.

its very easy .and pleasant .hr asked me to join.they are very friendly but professional .they have taken three round first was introduction & how you deal with client,second was what are the benefits company will get from you,third and last what your expected salary ,nature work,job responsibility thanks

Interview Questions
    • if i come to u . you offered assistance then i rudely answer you no ,what will be your next action.   View Answer

besides having a 6yers of experience .i got the offer of job as same as i was worked when i was fresher in the industry.they were having very poor package .