Shoe Show

Average Difficulty
12 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Shoe Show.

Interview Details – Well I didn't really have an interview. I got an application and right after I walked up to the dm and handed in the application right after she asked me a few questions nothing to serious really just about if I go to school and stuff. I started at a brand new store meaning, i help opened a store which was kinda fun. But not really much of an interview. I was never interviewed by the HM I think only because they were still in the process of hiring HM.

Interview Question – I didn't really have any difficult questions at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation there was none well that's if you call negotiation your hours. And I didn't really negotiate them I just said I would like to work x amount of hours and in the beginning I was able to get those hours

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Shoe Show.

Interview Details – one interview the offer. took about two weeks start to finish. had to submit to a drug test and personality test. interview was pretty simple. Interviewed with district manager on a busy Saturday.

Interview Question – pretty standard questions   Answer Question

Key Holder

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Shoe Show.

Interview Details – I put in an application in person. You have to fill out the application in-store. I started bugging them a few days later. Finally, I was called for an interview. It was mostly standard questions and I was offered the job on the spot. Then I had to have a urine drug test and an IQ/personality test.

Interview Question – Will you work 12 hour shifts?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Office Interview

Office
Concord, NC

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Shoe Show.

Interview Details – Promises made, not kept, must take a test

Negotiation Details – None, you get what the offer is, or don't take the job

Warehouse Worker Interview

Warehouse Worker
Concord, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Shoe Show.

Interview Details – One interview, hired on very easily. Must provide your own background check. No direct deposit. The hiring supervisor is extremely slow and always late.

Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Shoe Show in December 2009.

Interview Details – I got an on the spot interview, the interviewer put me at ease. The questions were a little pointless and redundant. The assessment was unnecessary. But I did get hired on the spot and the interview was straight and to the point.

Interview Question – Name a time when you've went above and beyond for a customer, customer service-wise.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate at the time, because of job market

Duluth, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Shoe Show in September 2009.

Interview Details – Straightforward interview with the manager.

Interview Question – How can you help our company?   Answer Question

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Shoe Show in September 2012.

Interview Details – They Ask you questions, about your experience with sales, and how you would handle certain situations, for example if something walks out with a pair of shoes? or how would you handle a scuffed shoe? and then you fill out ALOT of forms. Containing your income information and a test to see if you qualify. simple questions like, how would you handle an angry customer?

Interview Question – Why did you choose this job?
When this question came from her mouth I did not know what to say.
But I managed to come up with an answer. In my head I was just like "I need money." but they wont take that.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They never negotiated. They just told you what you were getting.

Jackson, MS

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Shoe Show in November 2010.

Interview Details – I filled out the application at a different store and got reference to another store. I interviewed at the other store and then was told to go interview with the DM at another store. The aptmosphere was ok the store manager was pleasant however asked questions that was on a piece of paper that the company wants him to ask.

Interview Question – What my job experience was and what I did at other jobs.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Store Manager
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Shoe Show in September 2009.

Interview Details – the interview lasted 15 min then a personality test which was stupid and made no sense in relation to the position.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shoe Show

Worked for Shoe Show? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shoe Show interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Shoe Show employees and interview candidates.