Interviews for Top Jobs at Shoney's

Server Interview

Interview

Pretty simple. They set me down in a booth and just went over exactly why I wanted this job. They wanted to know what my goals were for this job, etc. Very nice. Nothing really unexpected.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer had a problem with the way the food was cooked?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shoney's

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, TN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoney's (Fayetteville, TN) in September 2009.

Interview

The manager called me and asked to come in and sit down and talk to him. i came in and he asked me had i ever had any expierence in a resturant and i told him that i had ashed dishes in a small family owned resturant. He asked me if i though i could wait tables and i told him that i could he also asked me about wat kind of person considered myself to be and i said an honest God fearing guy. he told me to come in on monday for training and that was it. This of course was a short version, but i did go to school with his son.

Interview Questions

• Is there anything that you can not do?   1 Answer