Shoney's

www.shoneys.com

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shoney's

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Server Interview

Pretty simple. They set me down in a booth and just went over exactly why I wanted this job. They wanted to know what my goals were for this job, etc. Very nice. Nothing really unexpected.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if a customer had a problem with the way the food was cooked?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shoney's

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fayetteville, TN

The process took a dayinterviewed at Shoney's in September 2009.

The manager called me and asked to come in and sit down and talk to him. i came in and he asked me had i ever had any expierence in a resturant and i told him that i had ashed dishes in a small family owned resturant. He asked me if i though i could wait tables and i told him that i could he also asked me about wat kind of person considered myself to be and i said an honest God fearing guy. he told me to come in on monday for training and that was it. This of course was a short version, but i did go to school with his son.

Interview Questions
    • Is there anything that you can not do?   View Answer