Shop Direct Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shop Direct

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Speke, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shop Direct (Speke, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Detailed and challenging interview. The interviewer had clearly done their research and came very prepared with where they wanted to take the interview. Questions were probing and took me out of my comfort zone on a couple of occasions. There was a good balance to the interview as well - it gave me the chance to really understand what I needed to know about the role, the team, the business etc.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Shop Direct and the journey we're on?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shop Direct (Liverpool, England (UK)) in November 2011.

Interview

hiring via a head hunter / executive recruiter. interview efficient enough. interview, very poor and robotic, with poor questioning techniques show no interest in the individual and questionable why the interview took place in the first place. quick turnaround on the decision making.

Interview Questions

• how would your wife describe you - really an amateurish question from a very senior person in the business.   Answer Question