Shop It To Me Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shop It To Me

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Shop It To Me in June 2011.

The interview process at Shop It To Me was challenging, yet fun and interactive. The company culture is very fun and outgoing, and also extremely intellectual and professional. While I was very nervous before the group interview, I felt calm and excited after meeting with the first professional.

Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Shop It To Me in March 2010.

met them at a college career fair, had two phone interviews and then went in for an onsite that lasted 4 hours. one of the interviewers was very harsh and didn't see interested at all in the interview. took about 2 weeks to complete the phone interviews and then took another 5 weeks before i had my onsite.

Interview Questions
    • how do you store a set of ip addresses coming in in the least amount of space possible?   Answer Question