Shop 'n Save

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Saint Louis, MO

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Shop 'n Save.

Interview Details – I put in an online application, got a phone call the next day setting up an interview. Interview was two days after call. Very easy interview. Was hired in the interview.

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions. All "tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Shop 'n Save in June 2009.

Interview Details – I went to the store manager directly to apply, he said he liked me, so he gave me a form to fill out. Then he told me to tell a lady to place it on his desk. A couple of days later, a lady calls me to ask if I can work there and she's interviewing me a little one the phone. Then she asks my schedule and said that wouldnt work with them and then told me good-bye.

Interview Question – When can you work for us?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Shop 'n Save? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shop 'n Save Cashier interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Shop 'n Save employees and interview candidates.