Shop 'n Save

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shop 'n Save

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Shop 'n Save.

I put in an online application, got a phone call the next day setting up an interview. Interview was two days after call. Very easy interview. Was hired in the interview.

Interview Questions
  • There were no unexpected questions. All "tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shop 'n Save

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Shop 'n Save in July 2012.

Was very easy, basically just filling out paper work with one of the upper level store managers. Applied and was contacted a few days later. Shop n' Save is sometimes desperate for employees and they make their interview process very simple in order to hire more people.

Non-existant

Cashier Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Shop 'n Save in June 2009.

I went to the store manager directly to apply, he said he liked me, so he gave me a form to fill out. Then he told me to tell a lady to place it on his desk. A couple of days later, a lady calls me to ask if I can work there and she's interviewing me a little one the phone. Then she asks my schedule and said that wouldnt work with them and then told me good-bye.

Interview Questions