Shop 'n Save Cashier Interview Questions & Reviews

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Shop 'n Save in July 2012.

Was very easy, basically just filling out paper work with one of the upper level store managers. Applied and was contacted a few days later. Shop n' Save is sometimes desperate for employees and they make their interview process very simple in order to hire more people.

Non-existant

Other Interview Reviews for Shop 'n Save

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Shop 'n Save.

I put in an online application, got a phone call the next day setting up an interview. Interview was two days after call. Very easy interview. Was hired in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • There were no unexpected questions. All "tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Shop 'n Save in June 2009.

I went to the store manager directly to apply, he said he liked me, so he gave me a form to fill out. Then he told me to tell a lady to place it on his desk. A couple of days later, a lady calls me to ask if I can work there and she's interviewing me a little one the phone. Then she asks my schedule and said that wouldnt work with them and then told me good-bye.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shop 'n Save

Worked for Shop 'n Save? Contribute to the Community!