Shop 'n Save Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2015
Updated Jan 7, 2015

1.5

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Shop 'n Save in June 2014.

Interview

I got a call from the manager a couple of days after I applied online. I applied for stocking groceries but the job was for cashier position. During the interview I was asked the "tell me about yourself", next i was asked about previous employment, and since this was in the summer I was asked how long would I be working before i go back to school. next he explained the position and the working hours. After that he wanted to know if I had any questions. He let me know they were interviewing other people and he would call if they decided to choose me.

Interview Questions

• there was no difficult questions, the environment was relaxing and the interview was on 20 minutes tops.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shop 'n Save

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Shop 'n Save (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I put in an online application, got a phone call the next day setting up an interview. Interview was two days after call. Very easy interview. Was hired in the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. All "tell me about yourself".   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Shop 'n Save (Pittsburgh, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

Was very easy, basically just filling out paper work with one of the upper level store managers. Applied and was contacted a few days later. Shop n' Save is sometimes desperate for employees and they make their interview process very simple in order to hire more people.

Negotiation

Non-existant

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Shop 'n Save in June 2009.

Interview

I went to the store manager directly to apply, he said he liked me, so he gave me a form to fill out. Then he told me to tell a lady to place it on his desk. A couple of days later, a lady calls me to ask if I can work there and she's interviewing me a little one the phone. Then she asks my schedule and said that wouldnt work with them and then told me good-bye.