ShopKo Stores

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at ShopKo Stores in August 2010.

Just a basic process- If you can show that you are more than capable and willing to work you more than likely have a job.
I also use to do some hiring-again if you have a good application, no spotty jobs, can hold a job you're good to go.
Shopko is very easy going, they make it a very welcome environment in the interview process. There is no worry to be had at Shopko

Interview Questions
  • A time when you have shown great customer service-not unexpected but it really makes you think.   View Answer
I was hired as a part time cashier-very easy to work your way up as well. It's a great company to work for.

Other Interview Reviews for ShopKo Stores

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at ShopKo Stores in October 2008.

Interview lasted about one half hour. It was more about asking me to take the job then interviewing me.

Interview Questions