ShopKo Stores

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ShopKo Stores in May 2012.

This company is very unorganized in their HR department. Upon walking in for the interview, I found out the hr person I was to talk with was going to be meeting with someone else. I heard another interview candidate mention his name. The hr contact told me I was being interviewed for one position, during the interview I found out it was for another position. Not a professional way to do business, especially when I prepared to interview for the other job.

Don't expect to be reimbursed for travel expenses. I drove nearly 300 miles round-trip and was offered nothing. Shopko is a large corporation and should act like one. I was told to check back often with hr to see my status. When I did after a few weeks, it took them more than a week to reply. I didn't feel they valued me, my time or my skill set.

Interview Questions