Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Shoppers Drug Mart
- Cashier (20)
- Merchandiser (10)
- Cosmetician (8)
- Pharmacy Assistant (7)
- Cashier/Merchandiser (5)
- Front Store Supervisor (5)
- Front Store Manager (4)
- Beauty Expert (4)
- Business Analyst (3)
- Sales Associate (3)
- Cosmetician/Beauty Expert (3)
- Post Office Clerk (3)
- Cash Supervisor (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- COSMETICS (2)
- P/T Cashier (2)
- Cosmetic Manager (1)
- Pharmacy Technician (1)
- Corporate Trainer (1)
- Staff Pharmacist (1)
- Service Technician (1)
- Solutions Architect (1)
- Recruitment (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Director (1)
- Pharmacist (1)
- Senior Program Manager (1)
- Technical Advisor (1)
- Senior Business Analyst (1)
- Assistant Front Store Manager - Process Lead (1)
Cosmetician/Beauty Expert Interview
I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Edmonton, AB (Canada)).
Really easy interview, super fast after I applied online and sent my Cover letter and CV. I always wished to work at Shoppers since is very close to my place, so I can take care of my son.
- What do you have to offer? 1 Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Shoppers Drug Mart
Cosmetician/Beauty Expert InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in February 2012.
questions that had nothing to do with the job that you are applying
- none, everything was fairly easy Answer Question
Cosmetician/Beauty Expert InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in February 2009.
-Two interviews The manager that I interviewed with was amazing. She hired me, and was terrific. Typical questions, what do you see yourself doing in 5 years? have you had any experience? can you sell? Not a difficult interview. She also gave me a mini lesson on skin care and asked me to sell it back to her. It was actually really neat.
- The only thing that was out of the ordinary was that I had to sell her skin care. However, the job is selling and it is commission based, therefore it wasn't as odd as it may have seemed. Answer Question
She called me and told me I was hired. She asked me to come in for a 4 hour shift (later that week)to train with the cash register.