Shoppers Drug Mart

Very Difficult Interview

Pharmacist Interview

Pharmacist
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in April 2010.

Interview Details – The company called me for an interview.I attended the interview where I was asked for my previous job experience and my qualifications.They asked me for my availability and why i wanted to work for the company.The asked me what motivates me more at work and if I am an easy going person.

Interview Question – What are our expectations for you?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Pharmacy Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a phone call from their HR department a few hours later. The next morning I had a phone interview. I was told that I would know if I am short listed the next day and if I am successful I will be called for an in person interview by the end of the week.

Recruitment Interview

Recruitment
Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in June 2009.

Interview Details – The interview and hiring process was very professional

Interview Question – What was the biggest recruitment challenge you faced? Who was your most difficult client group?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was very respectful

Cosmetician Interview

Cosmetician

The process took a day - interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in August 2009.

Interview Details – I had a cousin that worked there and since i was in the cosmetology field and looking for employment, she suggested i talk to to the cosmetics manager, which i did. She got a good first impression from me, called me in for an interview, asked me some questions in regards to customer service and basic cosmetics knowledge and i was hired to start the following day.

Interview Question – What would you recomend for a customer with normal to oily skin as a skin care regime and why?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate

The process took a day - interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in January 2009.

Interview Details – Discovered during the interview that this position was not what I was looking for.

Corporate Trainer Interview

Corporate Trainer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in January 2010.

Interview Details – great

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in April 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then 1 on 1 interview with the Directors and one of the VPs.

Manager Interview

Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in May 2012.

Interview Details – Three rounds:
Phone interview with recruiter - resume check and behavioural questions
1:1 with hiring manager - very straight forward role fit test, including technical and personal fit
1:1 with SVP - high level discussion

Interview Question – Give examples when you demonstrate ability to take on initiates.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was a very detailed assessment/discussion prior to the offer was issued. As a result, it was very thoughtful and competitive. No need to negotiate.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Pharmacy Technician
Sudbury, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in March 2010.

Interview Details – Responded to newspaper ad, called by pharmacy manager and interviewed 3 days later. Friendly atmosphere. Asked if I was willing to work weekends/odd hours. Many questions to validate my skills as a tech. Required proof of my education. Required basic retail skills such as processing payments with P.O.S.

Interview Question – How can you increase the level of care provided to patients   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, standard package as this is a chain.

Cosmetic Manager Interview

Cosmetic Manager
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in April 2009.

Interview Details – interview.

Interview Question – was not difficult if you know what is expected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – fare

Worked for Shoppers Drug Mart? Contribute to the Community!