Shoppers Drug Mart Merchandiser Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015

2.1

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

applied online and called me just two day after to have an interview for next week. During the interview, filled out an infomation form first and got interviewed by two people. Nothing unique, "why shoppers?" " what is your motivation?""how do you think of customer service?" "weakness and strengths" etc. And they also ask me when can i start and what is my preferred time.

Other Interview Reviews for Shoppers Drug Mart

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online. 2 weeks later they called me for a job interview. It was easy. The environment is so friendly. I prepared for the interview, took my resume, and reference letter, dressed professional.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

it all depends on if the manager likes you or not. you could even be hired on the spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

When you could start and availability

Merchandiser Interview

Interview

Easy and simple

Interview Questions

• What Would The Person Who Likes You Least In The World Say About You?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview

went for one interview

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

The questions were on behavioral. I was asked first about my background/previous work. Then I was asked a couple of Situational questions.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult questions was, how do you handle difficult customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

Online application, one-on-one interview, call back for result.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They asked for salary expectations, but I did not get the impression that it would be negotiable.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in March 2012.

Interview

Basic, more general questions about yourself and values. One on one with only a few questions being related to the actual job. More about where you see yourself within the company, and how you can help it grow.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in September 2008.

Interview

Pretty simple process, you drop off a resume, if a manager or supervisor are hiring and they like what they see, they call you and set up an interview. For my interview the front store manager brought me into the back office, sat me down and started off by asking me a few friendly questions to get to know me on a personal level. He then asked me a few simple questions like how I worked in a team environment, how I would get to/from work everyday, how many hours per week I thought I could handle and how capable I am at lifting and moving heavy things

Interview Questions

• No questions were particularly difficult, it was fairly standard procedure. I was asked where I wanted to be in 5 years, but this answer had little impact on the overall impression that was formed of me   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2008.

Interview

Can't remember it quite well, mostly based on first impressions and the manager's need to fill a vacancy.

Interview Questions

• Why should i hire you for this position?   2 Answers
    • what skills do you posses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation, my skills fit the need of the position.