1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Merchandizer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in September 2008.

Interview

I was called within a week of applying through their website and asked to come in for an interview. I was led to a back office after where the interview would take place. I noticed the store looked very neat, employees were not seeing idle most appeared to be performing tasks. Interview started with questions about my work history along with how I handle adversity. As my experience was in a retail environment it would appear I would be a good fit for this company and as such the interview was short and I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to come up with a solution for a difficult to solve customer concern?   Answer Question

I declined as the pay was about 50% lower then my previous job and not suitable for my current budget.