Shoppers Drug Mart

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, NC

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in January 2010.

Spoke to the manager face to face. Handed in resume. Called me back same night to offer position.

Other Interview Reviews for Shoppers Drug Mart

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in July 2014.

Got and email reply to
    meet for an interview. Took about a week process . Met the manager and talked about what I know about shoppers system"healthwatch", what was learned in the internship

Interview Questions
    Manager asked if I am working anywhere else . My current Rate salary expectation. If I want Full time or part-time work and IF There is ang work restrictions (time of shift)

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

I applied online and got a phone call from their HR department a few hours later. The next morning I had a phone interview. I was told that I would know if I am short listed the next day and if I am successful I will be called for an in person interview by the end of the week.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a difficult situation and how you dealt with it   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work as a pharmacy assistant?   Answer Question

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

The interview process was simple. I applied online, and a few days later, I was notified by the store's pharmacist/owner to come in for the interview. He asked really basic interview questions like "Tell me about yourself, what are some strengths and weaknesses, etc." The whole interview lasted for about 15 minutes. After the interview, the owner notified me that he will keep in touch if I got the job.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question from my interview was "Taking into consideration all of your past job and volunteer experiences, which one did you enjoy the most and why?"   Answer Question

Pharmacy Assistant Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Dropped off resume.