Shoppers Drug Mart

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Richmond Hill, NC

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in January 2010.

Interview Details – Spoke to the manager face to face. Handed in resume. Called me back same night to offer position.

Interview Question – Are you free on weekdays?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Pharmacy Assistant

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a phone call from their HR department a few hours later. The next morning I had a phone interview. I was told that I would know if I am short listed the next day and if I am successful I will be called for an in person interview by the end of the week.

Interview Questions

Pharmacy Assistant
Richmond Hill, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview Details – The interview process was simple. I applied online, and a few days later, I was notified by the store's pharmacist/owner to come in for the interview. He asked really basic interview questions like "Tell me about yourself, what are some strengths and weaknesses, etc." The whole interview lasted for about 15 minutes. After the interview, the owner notified me that he will keep in touch if I got the job.

Interview Question – The most difficult question from my interview was "Taking into consideration all of your past job and volunteer experiences, which one did you enjoy the most and why?"   Answer Question

Pharmacy Assistant

I applied in-person and interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview Details – Dropped off resume.

Worked for Shoppers Drug Mart? Contribute to the Community!