Shoppers Drug Mart

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Interview Details – easy hiring process,personal one on one

Interview Question – long term goal   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no nogotiation available

Very Easy Interview

Sales Associate

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in July 2011.

Interview Details – I went in to meet the store manager who was very friendly. She took me into a quiet area of the store where we sat down for our interview. I have been in the store numerous times and always found the other employees incredibly friendly which is why I wanted to work there.
She asked a lot of simple questions, why did I want to work there, what did I think I could bring to the company, my availability.

I believe I didn't get called back because she mainly hired college students who would be happy with very few shifts and short hours per week.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me about a time where you provided exceptional customer service?   Answer Question
  • Can you tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and what you did to resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Shoppers Drug Mart in January 2009.

Interview Details – Discovered during the interview that this position was not what I was looking for.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shoppers Drug Mart

Worked for Shoppers Drug Mart? Contribute to the Community!

Shoppers Drug Mart Videos

Shoppers Drug Mart – Why Work for Us?

​​​Shoppers Drug Mart is a Canadian success story, created by smart, action-oriented and caring people in our organization who recognize needs, innovate services and focus on what’s important. And right now, our… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shoppers Drug Mart Sales Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Shoppers Drug Mart employees and interview candidates.