Shoppers Food & Pharmacy

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cashier Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Shoppers Food & Pharmacy in October 2009.

Interview Details – I saw a flyer outside the store and it said "NOW HIRING''. I Applied online and then I contacted them to set up an interview. He asked me about what customer service meant to me, how much experience I had, to describe some difficult situations I experienced, and how I resolved them. He then said "alright'' and before I knew it, I started about 4 days later. He did not bother to check my references or my previous employers.

Interview Question – What would your boss say that is good about you?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Shoppers Food & Pharmacy in January 2008.

Interview Details – I applied online and got the job shortly after. The manager called me and asked me to come in and talked to him. He gave my a bunch of papers to sign and I think I started the next day. I trained for like three days then I was on my own.

Interview Question – There wern't any hard questions   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Shoppers Food & Pharmacy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shoppers Food & Pharmacy Cashier interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Shoppers Food & Pharmacy employees and interview candidates.