Shoppers Food & Pharmacy

Shoppers Food & Pharmacy Cashier Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Shoppers Food & Pharmacy in June 2010.

Not much. Basic interview as it was my first job. Went in to talk to manager and he set me up with what to do. Did well on the tests and then had an in person interview. Can apply in store.

They offered, i accepted

Other Interview Reviews for Shoppers Food & Pharmacy

Cashier Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Shoppers Food & Pharmacy in October 2009.

I saw a flyer outside the store and it said "NOW HIRING''. I Applied online and then I contacted them to set up an interview. He asked me about what customer service meant to me, how much experience I had, to describe some difficult situations I experienced, and how I resolved them. He then said "alright'' and before I knew it, I started about 4 days later. He did not bother to check my references or my previous employers.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Shoppers Food & Pharmacy in January 2008.

I applied online and got the job shortly after. The manager called me and asked me to come in and talked to him. He gave my a bunch of papers to sign and I think I started the next day. I trained for like three days then I was on my own.