Shoppers Food & Pharmacy

1.5

Produce Clerk, Store Level, Part Time, Hourly Paid Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Millersville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Millersville, MD

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Shoppers Food & Pharmacy.

This company took over from METRO markets which was an INVOLVED and well received neighborhood oriented supermarket. When SHOPPERS took over the slide downhill was like an express train to Hell. The job interview was simple...are you breathing? Do you know a tomato from an onion? GREAT! You're hired. They are looking for pack mules and beasts of burden NOT involved, skillful workers.

Interview Questions
    • There were NONE. I was hired in less than 7 minutes simply because I showed up.   Answer Question
    NONE.. I needed a job being new to the area with ongoing expenses and THEY needed one additional village idiot.

Cashier Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Shoppers Food & Pharmacy in May 2012.

Standard and plain.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. The company is unionized.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, VA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Shoppers Food & Pharmacy in June 2010.

Not much. Basic interview as it was my first job. Went in to talk to manager and he set me up with what to do. Did well on the tests and then had an in person interview. Can apply in store.

They offered, i accepted

No Experience? You're Hired! Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MD

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Shoppers Food & Pharmacy in July 2008.

I got called for an interview. They hired me on the spot. No questions asked. Make sure you pass the online assessment though.

Cashier Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Shoppers Food & Pharmacy in October 2009.

I saw a flyer outside the store and it said "NOW HIRING''. I Applied online and then I contacted them to set up an interview. He asked me about what customer service meant to me, how much experience I had, to describe some difficult situations I experienced, and how I resolved them. He then said "alright'' and before I knew it, I started about 4 days later. He did not bother to check my references or my previous employers.

Cashier Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Shoppers Food & Pharmacy in January 2008.

I applied online and got the job shortly after. The manager called me and asked me to come in and talked to him. He gave my a bunch of papers to sign and I think I started the next day. I trained for like three days then I was on my own.