Shoprite Supermarkets Interview Questions & Reviews in Yonkers, NY

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Yonkers, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yonkers, NY

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Shoprite Supermarkets in August 2009.

You really need to call them back because they won't even pay attention to your application. Once you call to ask for the status of your application and leave your name, they will see that you are interested and most likely get an interview. Interview question are basic interview questions:
    Why do you want to work for us?, How would you benefit us? etc..

They will tell you right there if you got the job or not because they do the drug test right there and then. A week after you come in for orientation :)

Interview Questions
    • Do you want this position temporary or permanently? I thought it was odd but looking back I guess it was cause it was summer at the time :P   Answer Question
    No I was in high school at the time , with no job history so they offered minimum wage.

Worked for Shoprite Supermarkets? Contribute to the Community!