Shore Memorial Hospital

Updated Feb 9, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shore Memorial Hospital

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Shore Memorial Hospital.

Interview

The interview was about 45 minutes long. I was asked about my educational background, how flexible my schedule was, and whether I would be willing to travel occasionally. Also, what my schedule was like after graduation and if I was ok with working part-time, or would need a full-time schedule.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about my skill level in Excel spreadsheets. strengths, weaknesses, why I would be a good candidate for this position   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Shore Memorial Hospital.

Interview

The interview process was stress-free. Two managers interviewed me with general questions such as 'why work at Shore?' and 'what makes you the best candidate for this position?' and 'tell me about yourself.' The managers were very friendly and relaxed and explained all the details about the position and the upcoming steps to take.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the best candidate for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations. During the interview, the salary was already presented.