Shorenstein Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shorenstein

Senior Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Shorenstein.

I was initially contacted via phone by a recruiter. After being asked some general questions about my experience and background, I was invited to the recruiters office. Upon arrival, I was interviewed by staff regarding generalities of experience and background.

After they were satisfied with my answers, I was invited to Shorenstein for an interview. Upon arrival, I was seated in a conference room with 3 other interviewers. A business analyst, project manager, and Director of PMO. They asked me about the SDLC and how I would organize my project.

After being asked some behavioral questions, the interview was over and we all shook hands. Everyone seemed content with my answers and they said my recruiter would be contacting me.

After a few days, I received an offer.

Interview Questions
    • What is the SDLC and describe a project that was difficult.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Shorenstein in February 2010.

I got the interview through their website and the interview consisted of a Phone Interview, a 1:1 Interview, a Group/Panel Interview, and a Background Check.
    I was given a short phone interview the day before. I was asked general questions about myself such as strengths and weaknesses and past experience. I made it to the 2nd round where they placed a large emphasis on customer service. The people who interviewed me were very nice and outspoken about the company.

Interview Questions

Worked for Shorenstein? Contribute to the Community!