Shorewest Realtors Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated May 6, 2014
Updated May 6, 2014
3 interviews

Administrative Interview

Sent in resume and received a phone call the next day to set up an interview for that day - seemed very disorganized and rushed. I was able to come in that day and do the interview. Interviewer was sick (and mentioned it more than a few times) and a bit unkempt.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were difficult - exactly what you'd expect from an entry-level administrative position.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Shorewest Realtors.

Was able to arrange an interview through a friend who already worked there. Hiring manager was very nice. Simple background and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Did not have any new or difficult questions. Basic interview questions.   Answer Question

I pursued higher education out of state.

Real Estate Agent Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Shorewest Realtors in August 2009.

I interviewed with the sales manager at the #1 office. It was clear that they were not looking for just anyone. It was detailed and they asked excellent questions.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shorewest Realtors

Worked for Shorewest Realtors? Contribute to the Community!