Short Elliott Hendrickson Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Short Elliott Hendrickson

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Short Elliott Hendrickson.

Interview

Short quick phone call from HR first, and then Skype interview with head of the department, then an onsite interview. Met with HR talked about benefit, and then met with department leaders from all disciplines. then lunch, and final chat with HR

Interview Questions

• just normal chat, be confident and be yourself will be enough   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Short Elliott Hendrickson (Saint Paul, MN) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process included a phone interview with multiple people (separate phone calls). Mine included regional manager and immediate supervisor. In person interview was a 6 person panel interview with managers of related departments. The interview questions were very standard and there were no difficult questions.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Short Elliott Hendrickson.

Interview

In fact, it's not a really interview, just some questions before the real interview. This morning, a man called me to ask some questions. 1、Do your have work permit in US? 2、Why you choose Civil / Geotechnical Engineering as your major? 3、Which class you like during you study as a graduate student? 4、Describe the software you could use. 5、Describe your previous work experience. 6、Your plan for next 5 years after graduate. 7、Do you like to relocate? Then he told me I will be informed if I could have a chance to have interview. The interview will be in following two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Which class you like during you study as a graduate student?   Answer Question