Showa Denko

2 candidate interviews

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Kuala Kedah (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Showa Denko in April 2010.

Interview Details – It goes well but i did not get the offer.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Research Engineer Interview

Research Engineer

Interviewed at Showa Denko

Interview Details – Attended two time interview. In the 2nd interview talking about salary and I agreed to the amount though lower than my expectation. Received an encouraging email after 2nd interview asking about whether I can really start working on the set date (which I said yes) and if I have bond with my current company which I answered no. But still didnt get a job. I think it's difficult for foreigner without any Japanese skill (even though they said they provide language training).

Interview Question – No technical question for me. Only asking about my skill, my study.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Showa Denko? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Showa Denko interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Showa Denko employees and interview candidates.