Shree Cement Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shree Cement

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Shree Cement in March 2014.

i got a call to attend interview at very short notice....they took 4 rounds. 1.aptitude test(1 hour) difficulty-medium 2. technical test (time-40 minutes) difficulty-moderate 3. technical cum hr interview 4. interview with plant head.

Interview Questions
    • questions regarding your project...a lot of questions regarding your engineering specialization. some other question to know about your real willingness to work, your stability.   View Answer

Financial Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Shree Cement in January 2012.

I was told to attend an interview with Shree Cement, so I reached there on a very short notice. Basically I was told just one day before. so there was no time for the preparation. but anyhow I managed to do that. around 10-12 candidates was there for the interview. so I was a bit nervous. We were first shortlisted by the company based on our academic qualification. So we reached the HR department there and then we had a written test. and then we had a Panel interview. I was the first one to be interviewed and when i came from my interview, everybody was asking me 100s of questions. so it was like an another interview started for me. But I patiently answered their questions. The panel was very nice, as during the interview i got very nervous and they asked me not to be nervous and asked me to get relax and stay positive. the work culture over there was very systematic. after all the interviews were done, we were told that you will be told telephonic-ally about your selection within 10 days. so i got a call but unfortunately I had to decline that offer because of some family problems at that time.

Interview Questions
    • what is the difference between cost accounting and financial accounting?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beāwar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beāwar (India)

The process took a dayinterviewed at Shree Cement in September 2011.

A 30 questions aptitude test followed by an Interview of around 25-30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were basic and predicable.No flustering questions.   View Answers (2)
    No negotiation since I was an entry level professional.