Shriners Hospitals For Children

www.shrinershq.org

Shriners Hospitals For Children Interview Questions

2.7

Volunteer Interview

Straightforward, you approached the researcher individually

Interview Questions
    • What are your academic goals and how does research here align with your academic goals?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Shriners Hospitals For Children.

Internally referred. Process took 2 months,

RN Care Coordinator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Shriners Hospitals For Children in March 2013.

Hired as PRN to open new Rehab/Subacute wing. Liaison for new patients being transfered to facility from acute care hospitals.

Interview Questions
    • Not really any difficult ones...just background info on prior management and case management positions.   Answer Question

Medical Records Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Shriners Hospitals For Children in December 2012.

Submitted my resumé and cover letter; also had a recommendation by current employee. It took a month (maybe 2) before HR contacted me for a phone interview. Talked with department manager on the phone and she invited me to come for an in-person interview. Found the medical records department to be very quiet and full of extremely focused and dedicated employees and volunteers. Felt immediately at home as I chatted with another medical records tech and other department employees. Did background check paperwork during in-person interview. Sent a thank-you note and was offered the position a week or two later. Was asked to go for drug test almost immediately after the job offer. Found HR department to be extremely organized. Fantastic experience.

Interview Questions
    • Did you find it difficult to pass the Notary Public test?   View Answer

Materials Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Shriners Hospitals For Children in June 2012.

The interview process was a good experience. I interviewed with the department head and the section supervisor. They asked a few background questions and then told me about some of the requirement about the job. They then went on to ask if I was either familiar with or would have any problem completing them. They even showed me the area to get a better understanding of the work required.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were generic, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

The process took a weekinterviewed at Shriners Hospitals For Children in March 2012.

First met with supervisor. Then met with two co workers.

Interview Questions
    • If you have a child crying, a doctor requesting you get a supply and a nurse asking for assistance what do you do first?   Answer Question

the pay was too low for my experience

Childlife Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Shriners Hospitals For Children.

Two interviews; one phone, one in-person with two people. Very friendly, training provided. Vaccinations required.

Hours and days.