Shriram Transport Finance Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

Finance and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview was ok types considering that there were a number of applicants for the same job and the employer sorted out the resumes based on the qualification. The company however seemed to be less motivated.

Interview Questions

• How will you do financing and recovering jobs being an engineer?   Answer Question

I was not looking for that job profile being an engineer.

Assistant Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (New Delhi (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

jst a simple online written exam reqd 60% for qualifying the exam interview is also easy Asking about general Banking & finance rules know abt banking processes & terms .,,. NEFT/RTGS/NACH/ECS/ AND LAST EVERY PRIVATE COMPANY REQUIRED REFFERENCE

Interview Questions

Negotiation

OK

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Navsāri (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Navsāri (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

very easy

Interview Questions

• about vehicle transportation   1 Answer

Negotiation

simple

Product Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Bhubaneswar (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

The company always recruites candidates only through campous interview.

Interview Questions

• It is depends upon your skills, Qualification and your area of interest   Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Mumbai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Relevant work ex. CV shortlisting followed by aptitude test and HR screening followed by technical interview. Was grilled on accounting concepts and taxation policies and laws. Lasted for half an hr.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Patna, Bihar (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

Candidate shortlisting through Job portals and selected colleges. online aptitude test consist of 100 questions each value 1 mark, 45 minutes time span and there is no negative marking. ones you through the test you will have to face Preliminary Interview where you will be asked question from your Core domain and from Current affairs. ones you through the Preliminary interview you will be interviewed by Corporate adviser of the company. He can ask you anything to map your attitude and skills.

Interview Questions

• How long (for how many years) you can do field work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Here at Shriram, only fresher can come for interview process, so Candidates will not be in bargaining position.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Bangalore (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

it consist of written test , in which aptitude ,general knowledge, mathematical, numbers geometry,english. secondly thw hr interview round and and final selection round.

Interview Questions

• are you interested in field work?   1 Answer
    • why are you interested in field work?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Ernākulam (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

The over all Interview experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to change your job?   Answer Question
    • How can you prove to be you are perfect match for our company.?   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Mumbai (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

Hiring - You can get a call Through reference or Placement agency. There is no walkin Interview Process - IQ test, General Interview (Yourself & past Experiences), HR Round (Related to HR process)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Never loose the any offer your getting. Once you got selected & experienced than plan according to that for your future.

Senior Retainer Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Shriram Transport Finance (Bangalore (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

There will be a written examination with a law paper and after the same will be a face to face interview with Legal Head and National Legal Counsel along with other company senior officers.