Shugoll Research Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shugoll Research

Telephone Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Shugoll Research (Bethesda, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

It started with a telephone interview and, depending on the outcome, you were scheduled for a follow-up interview. At the follow-up interview, you were shown into a room with several other people and asked to fill out an application. Then the manager of the recruitment department, several project managers, and the VP came in spoke about the company and the requirements and then took people back one-by-one to interview them. After the job offer there is a training class which lasts approximately four days in which you learn how to do telephone recruiting, are asked to read out loud (as this is an essential part of the job), have to take a test. Some of the questions on the test where not even in the study material - I checked three times afterwards.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Shugoll Research (Bethesda, MD) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview takes at least one hour with the Project Director and one owner. They asked good questions but the Research Director was condescending and described the job in a very confusing manner. Typically questions included your strengths and weaknesses and to tell us how you manage a difficult situation. They also asked your communications style and what was your biggest accomplishment. They test you on your PowerPoint skills by giving you a computer test in person. The CEO was nice and seemed concerned but the Project Director was very rude.

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shugoll Research (Bethesda, MD) in February 2011.

Interview

Initially I called a number included in the craigslist posting and left a voicemail. The company (Ms. Shugoll!) returned my call a few days later and we spoke briefly. I was invited to an in person interview. A group from management observed the interactions of the invited candidates for 30-45 mins from behind a one way mirror. Then they addressed the group, and called individuals away for brief 5 minute conversations. It appeared that on the spot assessments were used to determine who qualified and who didn't.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none

Qualitative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shugoll Research (Fairfax, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

One interview, very basic interview questions including why do you think you are good for the job, what skills do you have to benefit the company, are you a people person, do you work well in teams?