Shugoll Research

Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate Interview

Research Associate
Bethesda, MD

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Shugoll Research in April 2012.

Interview Details – The interview takes at least one hour with the Project Director and one owner. They asked good questions but the Research Director was condescending and described the job in a very confusing manner. Typically questions included your strengths and weaknesses and to tell us how you manage a difficult situation. They also asked your communications style and what was your biggest accomplishment. They test you on your PowerPoint skills by giving you a computer test in person. The CEO was nice and seemed concerned but the Project Director was very rude.

Interview Question – What do you do outside of work?   Answer Question

Telephone Recruiter Interview

Telephone Recruiter
Bethesda, MD

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Shugoll Research in June 2012.

Interview Details – It started with a telephone interview and, depending on the outcome, you were scheduled for a follow-up interview. At the follow-up interview, you were shown into a room with several other people and asked to fill out an application. Then the manager of the recruitment department, several project managers, and the VP came in spoke about the company and the requirements and then took people back one-by-one to interview them. After the job offer there is a training class which lasts approximately four days in which you learn how to do telephone recruiting, are asked to read out loud (as this is an essential part of the job), have to take a test. Some of the questions on the test where not even in the study material - I checked three times afterwards.

Interview Question – There was not a difficult or unusual question asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Call Center Interview

Call Center
Bethesda, MD

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Shugoll Research in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initially I called a number included in the craigslist posting and left a voicemail. The company (Ms. Shugoll!) returned my call a few days later and we spoke briefly. I was invited to an in person interview.

A group from management observed the interactions of the invited candidates for 30-45 mins from behind a one way mirror. Then they addressed the group, and called individuals away for brief 5 minute conversations. It appeared that on the spot assessments were used to determine who qualified and who didn't.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was none

Worked for Shugoll Research? Contribute to the Community!