Shutterfly Client Services Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Client Services Manager Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Shutterfly.

I submitted a resume and application through LinkedIn, then was contacted via email within a matter of days by a talent specialist. First, there was a pretty standard phone interview conducted by an HR person, then an in-person group interview with the hiring manager and team members was arranged via email.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were mostly centered around previous experience and the types of clients and projects I managed. None of the questions were extraordinarily difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Shutterfly

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Shutterfly in October 2011.

Two phone interviews. The first was routine gatekeeper stuff. The second interview was with an HR staffer in Phoenix and it left a bad taste, in that the position was central to a group growth strategy, and yet I felt like I was interviewing for an entry-level position. There were only the most basic, cookie cutter questions. When I posed questions, this person had very few answers and it almost seemed like I was offending them. The whole process seemed like I was with a first timer .. strange.

Interview Questions

Worked for Shutterfly? Contribute to the Community!