Shutterfly

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Analyst Interview

Marketing Analyst
Redwood City, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Shutterfly in February 2012.

Interview Details – I am not sure if I oversold during the phone interview which lasted for an hour. I had to meet with 4 people for face to face interv .the interview lasted three and half hours.Yes Record. some Sql questions, Analytical tools....why shutterfly blabalba...then with the hiring manager a case study where I had a spreadsheet. bunch of lines of quarterly data not properly set for analytical purposes, more of dashboard views.
Great team , great place to work., too bad I didn't get the job.

Interview Question – Sql queries   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Shutterfly

Worked for Shutterfly? Contribute to the Community!

Shutterfly Videos

Shutterfly – Why Work for Us?

How many jobs help you celebrate new babies, parties, weddings, reunions, a trip to Disneyland or the Roman Coliseum... all in the same day? How many jobs help make people smile from ear to ear and shed tears of joy… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shutterfly Marketing Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Shutterfly employees and interview candidates.