Shutterfly

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Shutterfly in February 2011.

Interview Details – Initial communications with the company was good. I was brought in for interviews for one position, but didn't hear back after multiple inquiries. Then they called me to interview for another position that I was more qualified for. That interview went well but the job req. was not posted yet. I was called in for the second round to meet the executives--all afternoon without a break or any offer for a snack. So far I had spent over 8 hours interviewing overall, not including the second round of the second position.

Went to the second round and haven't heard back. In between the first and second interviews the hiring manager I had been talking to was no longer there. Not a good experience--actually very disappointing.

Interview Question – What was a situation where you came in and saved the day?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Very Difficult Interview

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Shutterfly in July 2008.

Interview Details – Very adversarial, asked questions about the job that there were no way to know the answers to and then belittled me for not knowing the answer. Rudest interviewer I've ever met. Worst interview I ever had.

Interview Question – Which job do you want (evidently the job posting did not represent the actual job(s) available.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Shutterfly

Worked for Shutterfly? Contribute to the Community!

Shutterfly Videos

Shutterfly – Why Work for Us?

How many jobs help you celebrate new babies, parties, weddings, reunions, a trip to Disneyland or the Roman Coliseum... all in the same day? How many jobs help make people smile from ear to ear and shed tears of joy… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Shutterfly Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Shutterfly employees and interview candidates.