Shuttle America

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Shuttle America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Shuttle America.

"Cattle Call" about 50 people going through a group information session. You gather in one room for information then are called into smaller and smaller groups throughout the day.

Interview Questions
No negotiaion. Union has set wages

Other Interview Reviews for Shuttle America

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport, KY

I applied online – interviewed at Shuttle America in March 2014.

filled out an on line application, got invited to a panel interview, was offered a personality test on line then got the job offer. It was all very quick and uncomplicated. I did have to travel to the interview location which was not my home town.

Interview Questions
    • If given the position how quickly could I relocate and how would I accomplish it.   Answer Question
    there was not negotiation

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Shuttle America.

1.Send resume to recruitment selecting a date that you would like attend a open house
    2.Once a confirmation is sent get yourself to whichever open house u were sent to
    3.attend short orientation,followed by immediate interview
    4. wait for acceptance/ rejection

Flight Attendant Interview

interview is very easy. you are brought into a room and given a power point about the company, you are then asked either if you could be an animal what would it be or if you could fly with anyone nest to you on a plane who would it be, you are then given a 1 on 1 interview. everyone is nice i and i meant the best people

Flight Attendant Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Shuttle America in October 2010.

It was a group interview that was later broken down in to smaller interviews. I currently am employeed by this company and can tell you that they are desperate for employees and hire about anyone. I was told to make sure that I talked about my customer service experience.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest thing for a young person to do is list 10 years of background employment that they need for the FAA. However, you have to do it and come ready.   Answer Question
    N/A they care very little about their employees