Sibley Partners Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sibley Partners

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Sibley Partners in February 2010.

Was required to take an iq test and personality test online. Then was interviewed onthe phone by the owner. There was another phone interview with an hr rep as well. Then I had an interview in person while the owner was in town, and they had me work for free for a day or so tower if I was good and got along with staff and customers.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to describe who I would save from a tornado - my best friend, my grandma, or a little girl...   Answer Question
    Don't bother trying.

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sibley Partners in October 2009.

The interview and hiring process was relatively informal. Sibley Partners Management, LLC is a very small company with limited resources and, therefore, there wasn't much depth to their due diligence period. The process consisted of one phone interview, two one on one interviews with senior management, and a skills test. Then, after checking my references, they had me come work for them for a four week period on an hourly basis. At the end of this period they offered me a full-time position, but could not afford to pay me on salary and, therefore, I declined the offer.

Interview Questions
    • There were situational questions asked.   View Answer

I declined their offer because they didn't have enough money to afford my services. And senior management is a joke.