Sidoti & Company

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sidoti & Company in May 2013.

Interview Details – Emailed hiring manager an equity research report that I had completed in school, and received a phone call, and email right away to set up an interview. When I got to the interview, she told me that she is not sure if the CEO will hire me because I am straight out of school. (So why was I even called in to interview?) She then quickly asked if I would be comfortable with a sales job. When I meet with the CEO, he had to leave for a meeting about 10 minutes after I stepped in his office. He told me he wouldn't consider me for the equity research analyst position. It was a very uncomfortable interview, and didn't last much longer then 30 minutes.

Interview Question – We can't consider you for the position, but how do you feel about sales?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Sidoti & Company in September 2011.

Interview Details – Same sort of process as any other finance position - but the staff was very kind and really help point out ways to improve.

Equity Research Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Sidoti & Company.

Interview Details – Very straightforward, met with HR rep, Founder/CEO, and VP of Research all 1:1 in the span of an hour. Just talked about prior experiences and what is expected of employees at Sidoti

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sidoti & Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sidoti & Company interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sidoti & Company employees and interview candidates.