Siemens Corp

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Siemens Engineering Development Program (EDP) Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Siemens Corp in November 2012.

Interview Details – Spoke with recruiter at campus Job Fair and had an interview the following morning. General Behavioral questions, elaboration on resume information, and a few simple technical questions in the form of definitions. Flew to Orlando for 2nd round of interviews approximately two months later. Had three interviews at the corporate headquarters. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Heard back with an offer approximately 3 weeks later.

Interview Question – What is Poisson's Ratio?   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Siemens Corp.

Interview Details – Went to a career fair where there was a huge line for the Financial Analyst position at Siemens. With that being said, the company knew they were popular on campus. I think this affected there interview process in a rather arrogant way because they knew they had a large pool of applicant.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Graduate Rotation- Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Siemens Corp in October 2011.

Interview Details – 1) phone interview; they then present your information (along with all other qualified candidates) to 1-2 hiring managers at different location

2) hiring managers choose 4-5 people for on-site interviews; they will fly you out to these locations. At most one person will interview for 2 different positions.

3) offer.

Interview Question – Describe the biggest barrier you have encountered abroad, and what you would do to avoid it in the future.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Human Resources Generalist Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Siemens Corp in July 2011.

Interview Details – I was first contacted through e-mail in regards to a phone interview request. I decided to pursue and then about a week and half after my phone interview,I got a call for in person interviews. The interview day/time was not flexible due to someone flying from out of town to interview. I met with the hiring manager, the HR Midwest Director, and a branch manager.

Interview Question – How would you handle a hiring manager wanting an intern in August and through the rest of the year?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Siemens Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Corp interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Siemens Corp employees and interview candidates.