Siemens Energy

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens Energy in March 2010.

Interview Details – Relaxed interview. Went over my resume and discussed what job duties would be, hours of operation, what the company did. Discussed my role and how it would relate to each department and what expectations would be.

Interview Question – Why have I had so many jobs in the last 2 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Interview went very well, but make sure the recruiter explains all about holidays, vacation, etc.,

Engineering

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens Energy in May 2010.

Interview Details – The recruiter was over 30 minutes late calling me for a 30 minute phone interview. I actually called corporate to find out if the interview was still on. She got mad at me for not just waiting for her to call which I thought was odd. The questions were simply expanding on your resume. The recruiter did not have a pleasant attitude.

Interview Question – Please expand on a certain part of your resume.   Answer Question

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens Energy in March 2008.

Interview Details – All managers take the interview, followed by HR interview

Interview Question – HR interview question: Describe your strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Salary negotiable

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens Energy in November 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was for the EIT program. The interviewer asked basic interview questions like: "describe how you dealt with a disgruntled employer or coworker over an argument." They were able to answer a lot of the questions I had about the training program. I thought the interview went fairly well, however, I was told I would be told via email if I made it to the second round of interviews, but NEVER heard from the recruiter again.

Interview Question – Describe how you dealt with a disgruntled employer or coworker over an argument.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens Energy

Worked for Siemens Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Energy Engineering interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Siemens Energy employees and interview candidates.