Siemens Energy

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Engineer Interview

Orlando, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Siemens Energy in March 2008.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very formal and well-organized. I was impressed with the commitment to the process. After an initial contact at a job fair, I was given a 1:1 interview with a local company representative. Accepting a 2nd interview, the company flew about 30 candidates to the US HQ in Orlando. The process included an evening dinner at a local restaurant with high level managers, hotel stay, and a full day of information sessions interleaved with 3 interviews. Two panel interviews (3:1,2:1) on different topics, as well as a 1:1 psych/personality interview. I received an offer within two weeks, however the acceptance window was smaller than desired. Also, response to further emailed questions about the position/company were minimal.

Interview Question – Situational questions. How to respond to a belligerent customer or coworker.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I received an offer for a position that I discerned was/is better in line with my current career goals, in an industry that I had more interest in, for a company with operating ideals more to my liking.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens Energy

Worked for Siemens Energy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Energy Sales Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Siemens Energy employees and interview candidates.