2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Management Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Siemens Energy & Automation in February 2010.

1st interview was on campus with basic questions about resume and experiences.
    2nd Interview was a stay at an alpharetta hotel with a dinner the night before. The next day there were 4 interviews, 3 solo and 1 with two people. The day also consisted of the Siemens associates watching us work through a problem and how we would work through it in a group setting.

Interview Questions

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens Energy & Automation in January 2010.

I received an email inviting me to a telephone interview approximately 2 weeks after submitting my resume online. I had a phone interview the following day and was informed I would receive an email either moving forward in the process or advising me I was not selected to move forward. I never received any email one way or another and the contact number for the recruiter is for a one-time use, so it was a bit disappointing.

Interview Questions
    • What is most important to you in a working environment?   Answer Question
    • Why do you feel your skills would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question