Siemens Energy & Automation

3.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Leadership Dev Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens Energy & Automation in April 2011.

I conducted a phone interview then was invited for a face-to-face interview. It was not your traditional type interview--never met with hr. I was told I would hear back from the recruiter, but never heard back from anyone.

Interview Questions
    • Rate your experience on a scale of 1 to 10 in a particular area.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens Energy & Automation in February 2011.

The interview was arranged with an internal recruiter with no expectations of what the interview would consist of besides that it would be five 30 minute interviews with individuals. There was no mention of the role of the interviewers.

The one on one interviews were with people with different responsibilities. There was no expectation of what the process would be from person to person. Each interview was very different.

The real difficulty was short exposure to different people and not being able to build on your conversations since in 30 minutes you start again from hello.

Interview Questions
    • How did you convince someone to do something they were opposed to doing?   Answer Question

Technical Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens Energy & Automation in March 2010.

There was a first round face to face interview from on campus recruiting. The second round was at the facility and consisted of a half day of interviews, perhaps 5 or so in total, and another half that was a case study. The problem was presented and you and a group have to present recommendations to a panel at the end of an hour. They did provide some feedback on the presentations as well.

Interview Questions
    • European product was being launched in the US...develop launch plan and metrics to measure its effectiveness.   Answer Question

Financial Management Training Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Siemens Energy & Automation in February 2010.

1st interview was on campus with basic questions about resume and experiences.
    2nd Interview was a stay at an alpharetta hotel with a dinner the night before. The next day there were 4 interviews, 3 solo and 1 with two people. The day also consisted of the Siemens associates watching us work through a problem and how we would work through it in a group setting.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens Energy & Automation in January 2010.

I received an email inviting me to a telephone interview approximately 2 weeks after submitting my resume online. I had a phone interview the following day and was informed I would receive an email either moving forward in the process or advising me I was not selected to move forward. I never received any email one way or another and the contact number for the recruiter is for a one-time use, so it was a bit disappointing.

Interview Questions
    • What is most important to you in a working environment?   Answer Question
    • Why do you feel your skills would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question