Siemens Energy & Automation Executive Marketing Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Executive Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Siemens Energy & Automation (Hyderābād (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

Initially I was asked for giving a written test on some quantitative, analytical and verbal abilities.
Then once I cleared the written there was a technical interview with a group of people and after clearing that round I was called for the HR personal interview.
Technical interview was more of testing your engineering basics, your commanding on the concepts and the personal interview was about your state of mind, your confidence, your communication skills and to know how long you will be with the organizations.
Finally in the personal interview you will be given a chance to know more about the company or your carrer growth etc...

Interview Questions

• My engineering academic project was very simple one which a diploma students can execute, so I was asked why you had opted this kind of final project?   1 Answer
  • Why you want to enter into marketing, after finishing engineering?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As I attended the interview as a fresher I don't had scope to negotiate. But as far as the expereinced people are concerned they can ask about their career growth and can negotiate.