Siemens Energy & Automation

www.sea.siemens.com

Siemens Energy & Automation Field Service Technician Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Field Service Technician Interview

Field Service Technician
Hampton, VA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens Energy & Automation in October 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was very relaxed. It was conducted by 2 personnel from Siemens. They did not ask many questions but did ask to draw a schematic for a system I was familiar with and ask several things based off the drawing.

Interview Question – Draw a system that you know and explain it   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Field Service Technician

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Siemens Energy & Automation in August 2009.

Interview Details – Gave phone interview, followed by invite to headquarters for 1:1 interview. Company flew me to their location, provided lodging and car rental. Interview was in STAR format and not especially technical. Was told I had pretty much gotten the job and would receive a formal offer soon. Offer came via email within two days.

Interview Questions

Worked for Siemens Energy & Automation? Contribute to the Community!