Siemens Energy & Automation Field Service Technician Interview Questions

2.5

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Siemens Energy & Automation (Hampton, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed. It was conducted by 2 personnel from Siemens. They did not ask many questions but did ask to draw a schematic for a system I was familiar with and ask several things based off the drawing.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens Energy & Automation

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Siemens Energy & Automation in August 2009.

Interview

Gave phone interview, followed by invite to headquarters for 1:1 interview. Company flew me to their location, provided lodging and car rental. Interview was in STAR format and not especially technical. Was told I had pretty much gotten the job and would receive a formal offer soon. Offer came via email within two days.

Interview Questions