Siemens

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Management Training Program Interview

Financial Management Training Program
Munich (Germany)

I applied online and interviewed at Siemens.

Interview Details – Did a phone interview remotely, then they flew me to Munich to interview with to senior managers of different businesses. They said that I would have two rounds in Munich. However, I didn't pass the first Germany round.

Interview Question – I was asked both behavioral and case study questions. One case study said there is a business with 2.7 mil in revenue from products and .3 mil from services. And the profit margin from products is 25 percent and from services it is 5 percent. Why does the business continue to have the services business?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens

Worked for Siemens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Financial Management Training Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Siemens employees and interview candidates.