Siemens IT Solutions and Services

www.it-solutions.usa.siemens.com

Siemens IT Solutions and Services Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Athens (Greece)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Siemens IT Solutions and Services in July 2008.

Interview Details – I was contacted a week after I filled an online form.
First we took a test on memory,intelligence and programming skills.
A technical interview with two team managers followed containing questions regarding programming languages and previous software development experience.
Finally there was an interview with the head of department that comprised of background check questions and motivation discussion.

Interview Questions

• Given that you are assigned a project along with another colleauge and due to his actions the project was to be delayed, what would you do:
    -discuss with other colleauge?
    -try to fulfill his part of work?
    -inform tht project manager?
      Answer Question
  • Differences between C and Java   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens IT Solutions and Services in December 2009.

Interview Details – I applied for the job on their website and got a reply from HR person for scheduling the phone interview. I got a call from the interviewer and was asked basic questions like:
1. Difference between overiding and overloading
2. Vitual Functions in C
3. my previous work experience
The person interviewing me didnt seem that interested and the interview was over in a matter of 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens IT Solutions and Services

Worked for Siemens IT Solutions and Services? Contribute to the Community!