Siemens IT Solutions and Services

Siemens IT Solutions and Services Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2015

2.3

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens IT Solutions and Services (Bangalore (India)).

Interview

Technical face to face interview followed by managerial and hr round. Technical rounds were nice. Managerial round also was technical one. They will measure your thought capacity and creativity. You may be given with a puzzle, which can be solved only if you are thorough with data structures and algorithms.

I felt the HR interview really awful and agitated. I completed all the rounds and expected an offer from them. But I didn't receive any even after a long period. I heard like their hiring process is extremely slow.

Interview Questions

• questions related fancy c# stuff.
    design patterns
    database related cliche questions

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens IT Solutions and Services

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens IT Solutions and Services in December 2009.

Interview

I applied for the job on their website and got a reply from HR person for scheduling the phone interview. I got a call from the interviewer and was asked basic questions like:
    1. Difference between overiding and overloading
    2. Vitual Functions in C
    3. my previous work experience
    The person interviewing me didnt seem that interested and the interview was over in a matter of 15 minutes.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Siemens IT Solutions and Services (Athens (Greece)) in July 2008.

Interview

I was contacted a week after I filled an online form.
    First we took a test on memory,intelligence and programming skills.
    A technical interview with two team managers followed containing questions regarding programming languages and previous software development experience.
    Finally there was an interview with the head of department that comprised of background check questions and motivation discussion.

Interview Questions

• Given that you are assigned a project along with another colleauge and due to his actions the project was to be delayed, what would you do:
      -discuss with other colleauge?
      -try to fulfill his part of work?
      -inform tht project manager?

Answer Question