Siemens Informations Systems Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2014
Updated Sep 13, 2014

2.9

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems.

Total Rounds 5 (including HR)
    First Round - Technical and Reasoning Skills (From TL) - Duration Close to 1 hr - F2F
    Second Round - Technical and Methodology Skills (From Test Manager) - Duration Close to 45 mins - F2F
    Third Round - Behavior and Attitude - (From TL) - Duration 30 - 45 mins - F2F
    Fourth Round - Technical and General (From Project Head) - Duration 1 hr - Tele Con
    Fifth Round - HR Round - Tele Con
    On DOJ - Induction Program for 3 days with the detailed explanation of all the sectors (in SIS) of the company by the respective heads

There wasn't any need for Negotiation here as the Salary was according to the Industry standards.

Siemens Information Systems Ltd Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems.

I was shortlisted based on my performance in the IIIT during my PG. Shortlisting is not based on Highest aggregate marks/CGPA but they evaluated the resumes and based on projects they called each of us. I was the first to receive the call from our class. So it was totally unexpected. At the end it turned out to be clean and composed telephonic interview.

Interview Questions
    • In my resume, all my capabilities are related to java even though i have knowledge on ASP.Net, but since there is a requirement for ASP.Net interns i was asked why not ASP.Net. It was tricky because i was not expecting that question.   View Answer

I declined it because it is an ONLY internship offer. In previous years, there were offers for internships which are converted to employment based on the performance. But in this case the recruiter told that it is ONLY internship offer.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems.

Face to face interviews, Telephonic round and HR round

It was pretty smooth

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vadodara (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodara (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems.

3 sets of interviews done.
    1 Technical. --> very detailed and to the point. In depth questions and thorough.
    1 HR --> to the point and simple explanation of things.
    1 Managerial --> The usual set of questions and sharing what was expected later.

Interview Questions
    • Com related questions were difficult for me but interviewers knew that I wasn't well-versed in the same. But wanted to see how honestly I'd tackled it.   Answer Question
    I'd accepted what was offered.. but I'd suggest people to negotiate a bit.

Systems Engineer Interview

A Written test of the following topics:Logical & Analytical Reasoning,Mathematical aptitude,Java,C/C++,database,Operating system.
    One technical interview with questions related to database,java,c/c++,operating systems followed by another interview by senior management

Interview Questions
    Opening was for a fresher..beggars cant be choosers

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems in December 2011.

Directly contacted by the HR recruitment team member. a short discussion on the Job description was given and few basic questions on notice period, PMP certification, salary expectation were asked. Shortly a interview was scheduled which had two management rounds , one Technical round and a HR Round. Later on another day there was a detailed video conference with the Client after which offer was released.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were not very tough, I now feel the right questions were not asked.   Answer Question
    I was offered a few thousands more than what I asked for

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems in June 2011.

Total 4 rounds-

2 hardcore technical -
    > Given a program, and asked me to fing flaws in design pattern.
    > Puzzles.
    > They asked me to write pseudo code for the given senario.
    > Everything they expect you to write on paper, hardly any verbal explanation.
    > If you are going for C++, better be prepare with pointers and there memory management. They make me cry for just 1 kb of memory leak :)

1 manager round-
    > Mostly on kind of work you did in previous projects.
    > Why leaving and all.

Interview Questions
    • Given 2 points A & B: Write pseudo code to move a robot from point A to B.   Answer Question

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems in June 2011.

I got a call from a consultant located at Banglore. SISL recruitment team is sitting in Banglore. It was one F2F technical interview taken by 2 managers. After that Project head of India has taken technical+PI. Next week i got call for HR round & given HR interview.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems in September 2010.

The selection process consisted of many phases:
    1.Shreds kerala screening test
    2.company test
    3.two technical interview
    4.Final hr interview
    5.Offer letter

Interview Questions
    • Much on c and c++
      object oriented concepts
      programming que
        Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems in February 2010.

No Bench
    Interview Process is morely on skill set, will not focussed on other aspects

Interview Questions
    • Do you know about industry softwares used to write a program to control the devices   View Answer

Worked for Siemens Informations Systems? Contribute to the Community!