Siemens Informations Systems

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems in December 2011.

Interview Details – Directly contacted by the HR recruitment team member. a short discussion on the Job description was given and few basic questions on notice period, PMP certification, salary expectation were asked. Shortly a interview was scheduled which had two management rounds , one Technical round and a HR Round. Later on another day there was a detailed video conference with the Client after which offer was released.

Interview Question – Questions were not very tough, I now feel the right questions were not asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a few thousands more than what I asked for

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems in February 2010.

Interview Details – No Bench
Interview Process is morely on skill set, will not focussed on other aspects

Interview Question – Do you know about industry softwares used to write a program to control the devices   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems in January 2009.

Interview Details – Speak well and get hired. Smart answers when you dont know scores points :)

Interview Question – Why Siemens?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation will work

Senior Systems Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems.

Interview Details – Total Rounds 5 (including HR)
First Round - Technical and Reasoning Skills (From TL) - Duration Close to 1 hr - F2F
Second Round - Technical and Methodology Skills (From Test Manager) - Duration Close to 45 mins - F2F
Third Round - Behavior and Attitude - (From TL) - Duration 30 - 45 mins - F2F
Fourth Round - Technical and General (From Project Head) - Duration 1 hr - Tele Con
Fifth Round - HR Round - Tele Con
On DOJ - Induction Program for 3 days with the detailed explanation of all the sectors (in SIS) of the company by the respective heads

Negotiation Details – There wasn't any need for Negotiation here as the Salary was according to the Industry standards.

Very Easy Interview

Siemens Information Systems Ltd Interview

Siemens Information Systems Ltd

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems.

Interview Details – I was shortlisted based on my performance in the IIIT during my PG. Shortlisting is not based on Highest aggregate marks/CGPA but they evaluated the resumes and based on projects they called each of us. I was the first to receive the call from our class. So it was totally unexpected. At the end it turned out to be clean and composed telephonic interview.

Interview Question – In my resume, all my capabilities are related to java even though i have knowledge on ASP.Net, but since there is a requirement for ASP.Net interns i was asked why not ASP.Net. It was tricky because i was not expecting that question.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I declined it because it is an ONLY internship offer. In previous years, there were offers for internships which are converted to employment based on the performance. But in this case the recruiter told that it is ONLY internship offer.

Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems in June 2011.

Interview Details – I got a call from a consultant located at Banglore. SISL recruitment team is sitting in Banglore. It was one F2F technical interview taken by 2 managers. After that Project head of India has taken technical+PI. Next week i got call for HR round & given HR interview.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems.

Interview Details – Face to face interviews, Telephonic round and HR round

Interview Question – Nothing really   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was pretty smooth

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems in June 2011.

Interview Details – Total 4 rounds-

2 hardcore technical -
> Given a program, and asked me to fing flaws in design pattern.
> Puzzles.
> They asked me to write pseudo code for the given senario.
> Everything they expect you to write on paper, hardly any verbal explanation.
> If you are going for C++, better be prepare with pointers and there memory management. They make me cry for just 1 kb of memory leak :)

1 manager round-
> Mostly on kind of work you did in previous projects.
> Why leaving and all.

Interview Question – Given 2 points A & B: Write pseudo code to move a robot from point A to B.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Senior Software Developer
Vadodara (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems.

Interview Details – 3 sets of interviews done.
1 Technical. --> very detailed and to the point. In depth questions and thorough.
1 HR --> to the point and simple explanation of things.
1 Managerial --> The usual set of questions and sharing what was expected later.

Interview Question – Com related questions were difficult for me but interviewers knew that I wasn't well-versed in the same. But wanted to see how honestly I'd tackled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I'd accepted what was offered.. but I'd suggest people to negotiate a bit.

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer

Interviewed at Siemens Informations Systems

Interview Details – A Written test of the following topics:Logical & Analytical Reasoning,Mathematical aptitude,Java,C/C++,database,Operating system.
One technical interview with questions related to database,java,c/c++,operating systems followed by another interview by senior management

Interview Question – Questions related to Memcpy   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Opening was for a fresher..beggars cant be choosers

Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens Informations Systems

Worked for Siemens Informations Systems? Contribute to the Community!