Siemens Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Siemens.

Interview

I met their representatives at a career fair. I was offered an interview the next day. None of the questions were unexpected; they were mostly behavioral ones that required me to recall specific situations. No technical questions were asked. The hardest question I was asked was "What do you expect to be doing in five years if you're not hired by Siemens." I think I fell in the trap because I answered that I hope to be working at a similar company in the industry. Don't do this.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Siemens   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

This was done through networking, so after I sent in my resume a couple days later I got a call for the interview, mostly asked about my resume and work I'd done in the past but it was long distance so kind of choppy.

Anonymous Employee in University Of, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Siemens (University Of, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was very technical, they asked me a series of brainteasers to judge my thought process, time management skills, and leadership abilities. I was also asked to give an overview of the company, with the departments and countries that they span across.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how many golf balls can fit into a Suburban SUV.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Siemens (Champaign, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Received a first round interview at my school. The interview lasted 30 mins and they asked me all behavioral questions such as why I would be a good fit. I received a second round interview two days later in Georgia.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very organized, a few phone calls and emails to set up the interview. It was a two people interviewing and they took notes while you were talking. It was more conversational rather than interrogative. Asked about technical skills, leadership experience, and time commitment.

Interview Questions

• They didn't have any really difficult questions. The ones required thinking were the "what would you do" in a leadership situation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Typical interview for engineering internship, lasted about thirty minutes. Very professional and interviewer was not a recruiter or from HR, operations supervisor possibly. Interview leaned towards traditional interview questions with some behavioral questions as well. Most questions were transparent and simple. Replied back with hiring decision about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Describing result based experiences as a freshmen/sophomore in college can be difficult...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Siemens in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online, received email arranging interview time within the same week. The interview took about 60 minutes. There were 2 interviewers. The questions were expected, regarding your CV, Cover Letter, skills and experiences, what do you know about Siemens, why do you want to do an abroad internship?...Then I received responding email 1 week later.

Interview Questions

• no unexpected questions. Basically about your CV, skills, experiences.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Applied online and got the interview within a week. The interview was with HR and all questions are behavioural ones. He asked a lot of hypothetical questions to see if you are capable of solving problems yourself. i got the offer 2 days after the interview.

Interview Questions

it is a 12 months intern and i was looking for shorter one.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Finspång (Sweden)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Siemens (Finspång (Sweden)) in December 2012.

Interview

Very easy going review, just had lunch with the project leader and had a trip around the working area.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Just be prepared.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Shortlist through resume, called for telephonic interview, mostly question related to your projects were asked

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation