Siemens

Average Difficulty
8 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Siemens.

Interview Details – Typical interview for engineering internship, lasted about thirty minutes. Very professional and interviewer was not a recruiter or from HR, operations supervisor possibly. Interview leaned towards traditional interview questions with some behavioral questions as well. Most questions were transparent and simple. Replied back with hiring decision about two weeks later.

Interview Question – Describing result based experiences as a freshmen/sophomore in college can be difficult...   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Siemens.

Interview Details – Applied online and got the interview within a week. The interview was with HR and all questions are behavioural ones. He asked a lot of hypothetical questions to see if you are capable of solving problems yourself. i got the offer 2 days after the interview.

Interview Question – hypothetical questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – it is a 12 months intern and i was looking for shorter one.

Finspång (Sweden)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens in December 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy going review, just had lunch with the project leader and had a trip around the working area.

Interview Question – Not really any.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Just be prepared.

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens.

Interview Details – Shortlist through resume, called for telephonic interview, mostly question related to your projects were asked

Interview Question – Tell me about the company?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Siemens in June 2010.

Interview Details – My interview started with general questions about my self. After that the interviewer asked me about my experience and said it is not relevant as I did my internship in another company before in a different sector. I told him that sir, everyone is asking me about experience but no one is willing to give me a job if no one will give a job how can I get the experience. He said I like your confidence gave me a go-ahead green signal with a smiling good bye.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was good as neither me nor the employer stick to any particular thing. I tried to understand his things and he did the same with me.

Intern

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Siemens in June 2010.

Interview Details – Behavioral interview with lots of questions. The interview itself took about 45 minutes.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had difficulty cooperating with someone. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Siemens in September 2010.

Interview Details – Was interviewed for about 15 minutes on siemens at a career fair. Discussed my interest in wind energy to complement my previous work experience. Interviewer advised me to go to the website and apply. Gave away goodies like pen drive and Siemens souvenirs.

Interview Question – Tell me about a challenging task or situation that you handled.   View Answer

Intern

The process took a day - interviewed at Siemens in September 2009.

Interview Details – Phone interview plus interview with HR and line manager plus interview with other team members.

Interview Question – What do you do in your spare time?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens

Worked for Siemens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Intern interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Siemens employees and interview candidates.