Siemens Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 25, 2015

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Houston, TX).

Interview

Not much to describe here, it was a simple phone interview for an internship. The manager was very nice and the questions were easy to answer. Overall, it was very much a stress free situation.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions mostly. It was understood that I had no experience coming in.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

I met their representatives at a career fair. I was offered an interview the next day. None of the questions were unexpected; they were mostly behavioral ones that required me to recall specific situations. No technical questions were asked. The hardest question I was asked was "What do you expect to be doing in five years if you're not hired by Siemens." I think I fell in the trap because I answered that I hope to be working at a similar company in the industry. Don't do this.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Siemens   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

This was done through networking, so after I sent in my resume a couple days later I got a call for the interview, mostly asked about my resume and work I'd done in the past but it was long distance so kind of choppy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Of, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (University Of, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was very technical, they asked me a series of brainteasers to judge my thought process, time management skills, and leadership abilities. I was also asked to give an overview of the company, with the departments and countries that they span across.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how many golf balls can fit into a Suburban SUV.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Champaign, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Received a first round interview at my school. The interview lasted 30 mins and they asked me all behavioral questions such as why I would be a good fit. I received a second round interview two days later in Georgia.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very organized, a few phone calls and emails to set up the interview. It was a two people interviewing and they took notes while you were talking. It was more conversational rather than interrogative. Asked about technical skills, leadership experience, and time commitment.

Interview Questions

• They didn't have any really difficult questions. The ones required thinking were the "what would you do" in a leadership situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

Three Stage - Video Interview - Serious of questions with a timed recording of your answers Informal Phone- Phone interview with direct manager discussing goals and where I want to proceed with my career options. In person interview with entire group / Panel (Somewhat informal everyone around a table having general conversation and questions)

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Princeton, NJ) in May 2014.

Interview

phone interview, ask about my research projects at school. Not tough, but very detailed questioning. No coding questiones. Only research related problems. You have to be very faimilar with your own research work at school.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe to me the main idea of the paper ? Can you describe how you solve the problem ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

3 rounds of interviews, fairly straightforward. Last round was a panel interview w/ hiring director and HR supervisor. First 2 rounds were more personality based questions, last round more technical. Very swift process I applied online and heard back from their HR person in about 2 days to set up a video interview. After that I was chosen for a 1:1 with my manager, following that I finished with the panel interview and received an offer sheet in about 3 days following the last interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Typical interview for engineering internship, lasted about thirty minutes. Very professional and interviewer was not a recruiter or from HR, operations supervisor possibly. Interview leaned towards traditional interview questions with some behavioral questions as well. Most questions were transparent and simple. Replied back with hiring decision about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Describing result based experiences as a freshmen/sophomore in college can be difficult...   Answer Question