Siemens

2.9

12 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Of, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Of, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens in October 2014.

The interview was very technical, they asked me a series of brainteasers to judge my thought process, time management skills, and leadership abilities. I was also asked to give an overview of the company, with the departments and countries that they span across.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked how many golf balls can fit into a Suburban SUV.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Siemens in October 2014.

Received a first round interview at my school. The interview lasted 30 mins and they asked me all behavioral questions such as why I would be a good fit. I received a second round interview two days later in Georgia.

Intern Interview

Very organized, a few phone calls and emails to set up the interview. It was a two people interviewing and they took notes while you were talking. It was more conversational rather than interrogative. Asked about technical skills, leadership experience, and time commitment.

Interview Questions
    • They didn't have any really difficult questions. The ones required thinking were the "what would you do" in a leadership situation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Siemens.

Typical interview for engineering internship, lasted about thirty minutes. Very professional and interviewer was not a recruiter or from HR, operations supervisor possibly. Interview leaned towards traditional interview questions with some behavioral questions as well. Most questions were transparent and simple. Replied back with hiring decision about two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Describing result based experiences as a freshmen/sophomore in college can be difficult...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Siemens.

Applied online and got the interview within a week. The interview was with HR and all questions are behavioural ones. He asked a lot of hypothetical questions to see if you are capable of solving problems yourself. i got the offer 2 days after the interview.

Interview Questions

it is a 12 months intern and i was looking for shorter one.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Finspång (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Finspång (Sweden)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens in December 2012.

Very easy going review, just had lunch with the project leader and had a trip around the working area.

Just be prepared.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens.

Shortlist through resume, called for telephonic interview, mostly question related to your projects were asked

no negotiation

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens in December 2010.

30min. group discussion. a group of 8 candidates will receive a case, and then people should figure it out themselves who should do what, e.g., presentation, who should lead the discussion. Interviewer will observe the whole process.

Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens in September 2010.

Was interviewed for about 15 minutes on siemens at a career fair. Discussed my interest in wind energy to complement my previous work experience. Interviewer advised me to go to the website and apply. Gave away goodies like pen drive and Siemens souvenirs.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a challenging task or situation that you handled.   View Answer

Intern Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens in June 2010.

Behavioral interview with lots of questions. The interview itself took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had difficulty cooperating with someone. How did you handle it?   Answer Question