Siemens Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2014

2.8

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Very organized, a few phone calls and emails to set up the interview. It was a two people interviewing and they took notes while you were talking. It was more conversational rather than interrogative. Asked about technical skills, leadership experience, and time commitment.

Interview Questions
  • They didn't have any really difficult questions. The ones required thinking were the "what would you do" in a leadership situation.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Siemens.

Typical interview for engineering internship, lasted about thirty minutes. Very professional and interviewer was not a recruiter or from HR, operations supervisor possibly. Interview leaned towards traditional interview questions with some behavioral questions as well. Most questions were transparent and simple. Replied back with hiring decision about two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Describing result based experiences as a freshmen/sophomore in college can be difficult...   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Siemens.

Applied online and got the interview within a week. The interview was with HR and all questions are behavioural ones. He asked a lot of hypothetical questions to see if you are capable of solving problems yourself. i got the offer 2 days after the interview.

Interview Questions

it is a 12 months intern and i was looking for shorter one.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Finspång (Sweden)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Finspång (Sweden)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Siemens in December 2012.

Very easy going review, just had lunch with the project leader and had a trip around the working area.

Just be prepared.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Siemens.

Shortlist through resume, called for telephonic interview, mostly question related to your projects were asked

no negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Karāchi (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Siemens in June 2010.

My interview started with general questions about my self. After that the interviewer asked me about my experience and said it is not relevant as I did my internship in another company before in a different sector. I told him that sir, everyone is asking me about experience but no one is willing to give me a job if no one will give a job how can I get the experience. He said I like your confidence gave me a go-ahead green signal with a smiling good bye.

Interview Questions
    The negotiation phase was good as neither me nor the employer stick to any particular thing. I tried to understand his things and he did the same with me.

Intern Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Siemens in June 2010.

Behavioral interview with lots of questions. The interview itself took about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had difficulty cooperating with someone. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Siemens in September 2010.

Was interviewed for about 15 minutes on siemens at a career fair. Discussed my interest in wind energy to complement my previous work experience. Interviewer advised me to go to the website and apply. Gave away goodies like pen drive and Siemens souvenirs.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a challenging task or situation that you handled.   View Answer

Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Siemens in September 2009.

Phone interview plus interview with HR and line manager plus interview with other team members.

Interview Questions

Worked for Siemens? Contribute to the Community!