Siemens Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2015

2.9

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens.

Interview

standard process, applied online, hr phone screening, schedule onsite, three person, behavior questions and technical question, meet hiring manager, introduce background, follow up and negotiate pay package and starting time

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens (Mountain View, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

applied online, than reached out by a recruiter. he scheduled a phone call with the hiring manager. asked very easy knowledge questions but I wasn't well prepared therefore have failed. also asked me about my background and it was clear it wasn't what they were looking for. Their process is also on the slow side, taking a few weeks between each stage

Interview Questions

• what are OOP basic concept? what design patternsdo you know? why do we need factory design pattern? what is -Polymorphism ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Siemens in June 2015.

Interview

First round interview is an online video interview that can be taken at your convenience. It asks 7 basic questions that are very basic and just confirm your experience, skills, hours available, and stuff like that. You get 30 seconds of prep for each question and 3 minutes to answer them. The only tricky thing about it is that you only get one take per question.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work specifically for Siemens in Hoffman Estates as a Market Analyst Co-op?   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have with MS Excel?   Answer Question
    • What market research background do you have?   Answer Question
    • What other data analysis software have you used?   Answer Question

Software Enginerring Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flanders, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Siemens (Flanders, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume / coverletter. Received a call the next day to schedule an interview. I had missed the call and it went to my voicemail. I called the Director back, he was rude and obnoxious. I declined to proceed with a Skype interview as requested. I really do not want to deal with a rude and obnoxious boss. If he's like that to someone he just met on the phone, what is he like as a boss.

Interview Questions

• Who is this? I called you? You need to set up a time for an interview on Skype for Thursday or Friday.   1 Answer

Regional Sales Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

HIREVIEW video recording.. impersonal. I do not believe I want to work for ANY company that enlists the hireview process... especially for a sales role. Communication should be a two way street. This hireview process tells me that this company is not interested in a conversation.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Siemens.

Interview

Contacted on the phone by recruiter. Phone interviewer asked very detailed questions about what I had listed in my resume. Did role play scenarios. Very detailed for just initial interview. Then called in for an in person interveiw with a panel of people

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens (New Orleans, LA) in May 2015.

Interview

Submitted an online application, and was contacted by a recruiter. She told me that although the position might be filled, she wanted to give the manager the opportunity to talk to me. I met with the branch manager, and was really impressed with him, and could relate with him on several levels. We both had kids, were interested in local sports, and had gone through everything that this locale could throw at you. He kept my resume on file and said that he would call directly if needed. I was fortunate to meet with him one on one.

Interview Questions

• Explain resume, past employer experiences.   1 Answer

Communication Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted through a recruiter, gave them my information and met with a manager within two weeks. I was informed that there were other candidates and that there would be a discussion on who to choose for the position. It was a fairly easy process... just know your stuff.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and where do you see yourself in the future? What do you know about external communications?   Answer Question

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Siemens in May 2015.

Interview

Typical process: first talk with a recuiter then the hiring manager over the phone, then an on-site interview with 4--5 engineers. It is an easy interview compared to other tech companies who ask Google-style algorithms and coding questions. But it may be too easy -- no way to show my technical breathe and depth, as well as what my capability could be. It feels like they just want to hire out of the resumes and pick up someone who can code and in their flavor. They offered me the position after a week or two with a below market salary and hoped me to accept right away. I tried to negotiate to a higher level and waited. Afer a week, they said "no" and judged me I don't like the team. Actually I feel I can contribute a lot to their ongoing projects and mend theri current skill set but unfortunately there is no deal. On my interview day, I talked with each of the senior engineers in the team for about half an hour, no chance talking with the hiring manager and a follow-up phone interview with the director of engineering. It feels the interviews are not organized very well--> I am not getting enough information about them and they don't get to know my depth.

Interview Questions

• Does the program execution go through the finally if there is return statement in the try block ?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Siemens (Denver, CO).

Interview

I went in for a one-on-one interview, the hiring manager was really nice. The interview lasted for about 20 minutes. I was shocked that they hired the next day. The reason why it took 2 days is because I went and took the drug test and had a background check.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your own transportation?   1 Answer