Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens
- Intern (15)
- Software Engineer (14)
- Project Engineer (8)
- Project Manager (7)
- Consultant (6)
- Senior Software Engineer (6)
- Software Developer (6)
- Engineering (6)
- Sales Engineer (4)
- Engineer (3)
- Internship (3)
- Senior Executive (3)
- Service Specialist (3)
- Operations Manager (2)
- Finance Leadership Development Program (2)
- Business Development Manager (2)
- Systems Analyst II (2)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Automation Engineer (2)
- Senior Systems Engineer (2)
- Associate Consultant (2)
- Accountant (2)
- IT Business Analyst (2)
- Energy Engineer (2)
- Human Resources Administrator (2)
- EIT (2)
- Graduate Trainee Engineer (2)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Projektmanager (2)
- Mechanical Engineer (2)
I applied through Siemens career website and got a phone interview. The interviewers introduced about the project, asked about my interests and questioned some basic programming skills. It's was fun.
- There isn't. Most are basic questions Answer Question
the hiring manager and the engineers were very professional compare to my previous experience (I remember some trash talk about my school and back ground during the interview at GE)
- there were not any difficult or unexpected questions. Answer Question
only a few minutes on the phone. they made an offer, and I made an counter offer and we settle somewhere between.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Siemens.
It was great and they were very supportive
- Why did you not get selected in other companies Answer Question
No remuneration for interns
interview was two fold, one my line manager and her bad cop colleague and the second is by CFO
- explain a time when you had to influence someone Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAccepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied through college or university – interviewed at Siemens.
In person interview:
- Role play: You have to break the news to a client that you will not deliver a project on time. Answer Question
Zero negotiation possible.
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Siemens.
Has technical & HR rounds. Strict Pre-employement medical tests
- Why you want to leave Siemens Limited Answer Question
Project based interview. The manager would discuss your past projects to see if you have the aptitude to work in a fast, collaborative environment.
- How would you react if your manager asks you to do something which you know is wrong? Answer Question
I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Siemens.
Cv + internet application
Personal interview with few exercise measuring attentivness
Weli if you are aware of accounting basics what is credit what debit and AR or AP than it should be fine
Ive been applying for the position with english language
- No ifficult questions Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review