Siemens

Updated Jul 28, 2014

Average Difficulty
223 candidate interviews

Princeton, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Siemens.

Interview Details – I applied online and the process took about 10 dates - interviewed at Siemens in Mar 2014.

Interview Question – Details about the projects I used to work. Some technical questions. Still waiting for call...   Answer Question

Interviewed at Siemens

Interview Details – HR screening, then interviews with senior engineers and senior management. 1 Day

Interview Question – Complexity of a special data structure   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer

Interviewed at Siemens

Interview Details – Project based interview. The manager would discuss your past projects to see if you have the aptitude to work in a fast, collaborative environment.

Interview Question – How would you react if your manager asks you to do something which you know is wrong?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Siemens.

Interview Details – It was great and they were very supportive

Interview Question – Why did you not get selected in other companies   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No remuneration for interns

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Siemens.

Interview Details – I got the interview by responding to a job post. After one or two weeks I was contacted and an 1 hr phone interview was scheduled. In the phone interview, first they asked a brief self introduction, then they went through the cv and ask questions about the projects, finally some questions about programming experience.

Interview Question – The most difficult thing is to explain the research and ideas briefly and clearly, and present your problem solving ability. It needs some practice before interview.   Answer Question

Interview Details – usually 2 round of interview

Interview Question – both hard skill and soft skill were assessed   Answer Question

Siemens Interview

Siemens

Interviewed at Siemens

Interview Details – interview was two fold, one my line manager and her bad cop colleague and the second is by CFO

Interview Question – explain a time when you had to influence someone   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Senior Executive Interview

Senior Executive

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens.

Interview Details – Has technical & HR rounds. Strict Pre-employement medical tests

Interview Question – Why you want to leave Siemens Limited   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Lead Engineer

Interviewed at Siemens

Interview Details – the hiring manager and the engineers were very professional compare to my previous experience (I remember some trash talk about my school and back ground during the interview at GE)

Interview Question – there were not any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – only a few minutes on the phone. they made an offer, and I made an counter offer and we settle somewhere between.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

Interviewed at Siemens

Interview Details – Online test comprises of C++ then an aptitude test then final interview

Interview Question – aptitude test was really tough 24 questions in 18 mins   Answer Question

Worked for Siemens? Contribute to the Community!