Siemens

Updated Nov 11, 2014
Updated Nov 11, 2014

2.9

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens in December 2010.

30min. group discussion. a group of 8 candidates will receive a case, and then people should figure it out themselves who should do what, e.g., presentation, who should lead the discussion. Interviewer will observe the whole process.

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Siemens in February 2014.

Communication,management, Technical mostly related to your previous experience and suitability of current role,Communication,management, Technical mostly related to your previous experience and suitability of current role,Communication,management, Technical mostly related to your previous experience and suitability of current role,Communication,management, Technical mostly related to your previous experience and suitability of current role

Marketing Manager Interview

Ok. Fairly easy questions, but be prepared to back up your insights with real-world examples. They'll probe. Also be sure to have references handy. And don't expect feedback from hr or the hiring manager soon afterwards. It's a big company, which can mean the hiring process typically takes several weeks or more.

Interview Questions
    • How did you overcome working with a challenging colleague?   Answer Question

Commercial Executive Interview

Hiring and interview process is good in siemens,they take persona intervew and then ask about techncal knowlwege if you have work exeperiance then they will ask you about prvius knowledge.

Auxiliary Operator Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens.

Met through a recruiter. It was a two on one interview .We mostly just talked about the position and things I liked to do. Was not really asked any technical questions. Seemed very nice and laid back.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Of, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in University Of, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens in October 2014.

The interview was very technical, they asked me a series of brainteasers to judge my thought process, time management skills, and leadership abilities. I was also asked to give an overview of the company, with the departments and countries that they span across.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked how many golf balls can fit into a Suburban SUV.   View Answer

ELDP Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Siemens.

The interview process was about 45 minutes; behavioral questions were asked and there was one challenging question that involved an unexpected way of thinking about a presented real-world situation. Typical behavioral questions include: Tell about a time where you encountered a difficult group member and explain how you sought to resolve that conflict. Additional questions were tailored to the program specifically; questions were asked about location rotations as well as the time needed for separate projects completed during the rotation.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was about where I saw myself in 20 years. I really had not thought that far ahead and ended up pausing for a few minutes before I could muster up the honest answer which is that I had no plan at the moment but would contemplate that more closely upon graduation.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

interviewed at Siemens in January 2014.

The process starts with a written interview, Basic OOPS ,operating system,Threads, Design patterns are tested,
    Next round is basic and again, techinal and logical abilities are tested.
    Next round is concet oriented techinacal interview, domain knowledge and also few managerial round questions.
    Next a formal mangerial round.
    Next HR round, be careful on salary negotiations

Drive Technician Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Siemens in September 2011.

Not too bad, interviewed with the Manager and the Team Lead. Tested my knowledge about schematics right away. Once you pass that, it's pretty much a go. Walked around and saw the place, has always very clean for a manufacturing place.

No negotiation, as is.

Software Engineer Interview

a technical interview and some basic question, your knowledge of MVC, your project experience, your interest, what you are expected to do, and you will be asked to finish one paper. some logic problem, some programming problem. not so tough.