Siemens Interview Questions

Updated Jul 2, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Siemens.

Interview

I met their representatives at a career fair. I was offered an interview the next day. None of the questions were unexpected; they were mostly behavioral ones that required me to recall specific situations. No technical questions were asked. The hardest question I was asked was "What do you expect to be doing in five years if you're not hired by Siemens." I think I fell in the trap because I answered that I hope to be working at a similar company in the industry. Don't do this.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Siemens   1 Answer

Engineering Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Siemens (Houston, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied on-line and about a week later I received a call for an interview. The interviewers were very rude and acted as if they didn't want to be there. They left the room for a minutes and only one came back to ask additional questions. I was ready to leave from the beginning based on their attitudes and behavior. I didn't get the job and was told it was given to someone who already worked there. Perhaps they had to interview others before giving the position to an employee.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

This was done through networking, so after I sent in my resume a couple days later I got a call for the interview, mostly asked about my resume and work I'd done in the past but it was long distance so kind of choppy.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

I applied through the Career Resource center and interview was very quick and basic. Asked basic behavioral questions as well as two skill related questions. Questions such as what do you know about the company/ why do you want to work here.

Interview Questions

• What is a time that you demonstrated leadership in a team setting?
      What is your greatest weakness?
      What is your greatest strength?

Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Siemens in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through college website. Got an email soon after indicating me to schedule and interview. Interview consisted on behavioral questions based on past experiences. Very general questions, nothing out of left field.

NDE Level II Interview

Interview

All day long you see and talk to a lot of people
    There are tests on all applicable methods so study ASNT TC 1a
    The managers and people are very welcoming. Just be professional and well dressed, relax.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple

Applications Tester Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Siemens.

Interview

The interview was about an hour long and entailed many technical questions. The interviewers were nice and friendly. There were not many situational questions such as "Explain a time where you had to express honesty". Overall the interview was not difficult.

FMP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens.

Interview

I applied through my school and received notification of an interview about a week thereafter. The interview was 30 minutes and consisted of mostly behavioral questions with a few technical ones thrown in. The technical questions weren't particularly tricky, my interviewer just seemed like she was challenging the topics that I brought up that I seemed to know about. We finished the scheduled questions with 5-10 minutes left then we chatted about a current event involving Siemens for the rest of the time and that was it. I did not get a callback for the second round, and never received a confirmation that I did not make it. Overall I think I did decently well, but it is a very competitive program and I was only a sophomore so oh well!

Procurement Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens.

Interview

3 interviews. Relaxed questioning over experience. One should sound intelligent and knowledgeable, as worldly as possible as this is an engineering company with a global network of employees. They tend to prefer mature individuals who are generally kind and easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.

Research Scientist Interview

Interview

Very positive interview process. People very nice. Gave a seminar. Was asked multiple coding questions based on my language of choice. Work culture undergoing a lot of change. No office, all shares space, which can be a possible downside.